- my internship at the Hatcher Graduate Library,
- the U-M Library system,
- the library’s Web 2.0 services (e.g. MTagger, MLibrary Labs, Facebook),
- digital library services (HathiTrust, Espresso Book Machine) and
- information literacy services (e.g. Knowledge Navigation Center, Faculty Exploratory, Usability, Copyright, Computer and Video Game Archive),
- the Ann Arbor District Library (SOPAC, Twitter & MySpace, Gaming, pictureAnnArbor), and
- the Chicago Public Library.
*(„Lunchtalk“ is a presentation series at the Frankfurt University Library that takes place in English and should thus give the librarians that attend these sessions an opportunity to practice and improve their English speaking and listening skills.)